Awareness Yoga Immersion is a five day Yoga retreat and training of the intricate details of the first twelve poses that are the infrastructure of Awareness Yoga. Whether you want to deepen your own personal practice, or if you are contemplating teaching Awareness Yoga, or even if you are already teaching yoga but want to learn more about this profoundly opening and restorative practice, this retreat will teach you how to be your own yoga teacher.
- Experience the intricate details of the 12 foundational poses of Awareness Yoga.
- Learn how to teach/share the 12 basic poses including the propping of the varieties of bodies you will encounter, how to talk both yourself and another person into and out of the postures.
- Go through alignment and hands on adjustments of each pose
- Find out how to do Awareness Yoga affectively with no props
- Learn the opening and closing body Awareness Shavasana
- Sanskrit words
- Intro to Awareness Yoga anatomy and physiology
- Manual/Course materials on all of the above